There are 2 different places to change the number of posts that are shown on the homepage or blog page. Some may be familiar with one place to do this but if you are using the Genesis Framework… there is a second place to also make this change.
Number of Posts – 1st Place
The first place to make this change is in the WordPress Settings.
1. Log into your WordPress dashboard, click on “Settings”, then “Reading”.
2. Change the number where it says Blog pages shows at most to the number of posts you want to see.
3. Click “Save Changes” then view your site.
If you do not see the change right away… try clearing your browsers cookie/cache files.
Number of Posts – 2nd Place
If you still do not see the change then you need to also change the number of post in the Genesis Settings. This is how.
1. Click on “Genesis” (left side of your screen).
2. Scroll down and look for Blog Page Template.
3. Change Posts Per Page to the number of posts you want to see.
4. Click “Save Changes” then view your site.